How to join Sherborne Tennis Club
Joining Sherborne Tennis Club is easy. There are no entry requirements – you don’t have to be “played in” and there is no waiting list to join at the moment. You are welcome whether you are a beginner wanting to learn how to play, someone looking for social or family tennis, or an experienced player wanting to play matches.
We are a not-for profit club, and our membership subscriptions are set at the level needed just to cover the cost of the club’s facilities.
Reduced membership fees to 31st March 2021
As a result of the Covid 19 pandemic and the restrictions on the use of Club facilities that this means, the Club has heavily reduced its membership subscriptions up until 31st March 2021 only:
- Adult, £60*
- Student (in full time education), £30*
- Household, £120* - which covers all members of the same household, including adults, students juniors and minis
*Please note - the above membership prices are till 31st March 2021 only and NOT for a whole year.
Members enjoy a long list of benefits that are not available to non-members, including:
- Access to all of the courts, mini indoor court and hitting wall
- Receive a £3 per session discount on all coaching at the club
- Ability to book courts online for privately arranged sessions
- Use of used club tennis balls at the club
- Play at club sessions on Monday and Friday evenings, and Saturday mornings (for minis and Juniors)
- Represent the club in one of the 20 teams run in local and regional leagues, summer and winter.
- Enter club closed tournaments (including regular social American tournaments)
- Be eligible for the club annual Wimbledon ticket ballot (open to BTM members aged 11 and over)
- As a mini or junior to play tennis with their parents/grandparents at the club, even if they are not members
- Use of the clubhouse, grounds and bar (closed due to the restrictions currently)
Join or renew your membership
If you can't find the information you are looking for, or if you do have further queries about membership please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org