Back to tennis from Wednesday 2nd December
Following the latest Government decisions and the LTA guidelines tennis is back as from Wednesday 2nd Dec.
Essentially, we can resume activities as they were before the latest lockdown:
- The Clubhouse will remain closed - except for emergency use of the WC.
- Individual and group/squad coaching can resume for both adults and juniors/minis (contact coaches for details)
- Tennis can be played at the Club only by pre-booking via the Club's website (to avoid over-crowding and to meet track and trace requirements)
- Both singles and doubles may be played - subject to maintaining social distance and sensible precautions such as washing of hands before and after play/touching of any communal surfaces
- Club sessions: Monday evening match practice for those aspiring to play in Club teams, Tuesday morning social tennis, and Friday evening Club nights - any of these sessions can be booked via the Club website
- We expect league matches to resume, but are awaiting communications from the Yeovil and District league and the Dorset league. Watch this space.
- The Club box leagues will resume - please contact Nick Lamb by this Saturday if you had previously not signed up and want to join in now- email@example.com
If you enjoy the Club sessions on a Friday - please volunteer to take an occasional turn to host the session.